Guidelines for Colleges,
- The FIRST SELECTION LIST for admissions to first year degree courses in GFGCs has been announced. Please download the same from the Online Admission portal and take further action regarding admissions as per rules.
- The link for Online Admission portal is: UG Online Admission Login Form
- The last date set for the FIRST LIST is 21st August 2020.
- Admission portal will continue to receive online applications from students until the last date for admissions set by the affiliating universities.
- The SECOND SELECTION LIST will be announced on 22nd August 2020.
- Unless for the reasons due to which candidate is not eligible for the allotted seat, the candidates in the Allotment List shall not be denied of admission to the seats/courses allotted.
- The seats have been allotted based on the candidate’s preference, merit and roaster.
- Allotment of seats is made only for those course-combinations for which intake has been entered by the colleges and the intake entered is a non-zero value.
- The candidates who are allotted with seats of their 1st preference will have to get admitted before 21st August 2020. Any of such candidate who is not admitted within the said date will not be considered for SECOND LIST.
- The candidates who are allotted with seats of their 2nd preference, 3rd preference …. will be considered for the second round if they are not admitted as on 21nd August 2020. Allotment of seats for such students in second round will be based on the availability of seats and on his/her merit with respect to the merit of the other candidates in the second list.
- DCE has found data discrepancies, the entered marks in particular, in about 800 online applications (as on 14th August, 2020) and such applications have been rejected. The Principals are informed to check the documents of such candidates when they visit the college, advise and guide them to edit/ update their online application with correct data. The edited/ updated applications will be considered for the next selection list.
- The link for editing/updating applications is: https://dce.kar.nic.in/DCEadmissions/Admission/Modificationadmissionform